Relaxation Massage Modalities Used
A relaxation Massage may include modalities such as Swedish Massage Therapy techniques, Stress reduction treatment, Craniosacral massage, Deep relaxation techniques, Manual Lymph Drainage massage and more. Each treatment is designed for your individual needs.
Conditions commonly treated.
- Acute injuries/chronic pain
- Back and Neck pain
- Headaches / Migraines
- Shoulder Pain / Frozen Shoulder
- Post motor vehicle accident (MVA) discomfort acute
- Stress and anxiety
- Cancer related discomfort (swelling, stiffness, decreased circulation, scarring )
- Post exercise soreness
- General muscle pain and spasm
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Detox treatments